- Dilute shampoo with water before applying to scalp.
- Apply conditioner to hair excluding scalp to prevent the latter from becoming too oily.
- Hair shine products should only be applied to hair, not on scalp.
- Change hairstyle (or the space you leave in between your hair when combing) once in a while.
- Have your hair trimmed every two months to minimize hair fall.
- Buy hair and scalp treatment or hair spa from a reputable store and use it twice a month to replace lost nutrients. This may be done at home instead of paying for a pricey salon service.
- A more natural way is to take calcium for good hair growth and to prevent hair loss.
- Comb hair from bottom to top. This way, tangles are avoided.
- Wide-toothed comb like paddle brush is advised especially for long hair.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Saturday, August 9, 2014
Colombia (Republic of) is the country in South America. While Columbia is the personification of the United States of America.