- Dilute shampoo with water before applying to scalp.
- Apply conditioner to hair excluding scalp to prevent the latter from becoming too oily.
- Hair shine products should only be applied to hair, not on scalp.
- Change hairstyle (or the space you leave in between your hair when combing) once in a while.
- Have your hair trimmed every two months to minimize hair fall.
- Buy hair and scalp treatment or hair spa from a reputable store and use it twice a month to replace lost nutrients. This may be done at home instead of paying for a pricey salon service.
- A more natural way is to take calcium for good hair growth and to prevent hair loss.
- Comb hair from bottom to top. This way, tangles are avoided.
- Wide-toothed comb like paddle brush is advised especially for long hair.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Saturday, August 9, 2014
Colombia (Republic of) is the country in South America. While Columbia is the personification of the United States of America.
Friday, September 13, 2013
Based on personal experience with my mom, a senior citizen is entitled to certain benefits - 20% discount on medicines and fare, 5% on food and groceries. At least that's how it is here in the Philippines. Availment would also sometimes differ depending on the establishment.
Here's a list of what's needed to be able to avail discounts:
- Senior Citizen ID
- Medicine purchase slip
- Doctor's presription
- Authorization letter and ID (for cases where a representative does the purchase on behalf of the senior citizen)
Note: Maximum that can be purchased is up to 1 month's use.
- Senior Citizen ID
- Purchase booklet (depending on the town where the senior citizen belongs to, he/she is given a booklet that covers both fresh (meat, fruits, veggies) and other categories (milk, canned goods, etc.) or just either, falling under "Basic Necessities and Prime Commodities")
Tip: Certain establishments no longer give discounts to promo packs. However, they still allow earning of points with their loyalty card. Or vice versa. Either way, just make sure you get to at least avail either, if not both.